Falcon Aircraft Recycling (FAR) is increasing its footprint and is currently in process to obtain GCAA / EASA 145 Approval.
Progression of CAA applications are in parallel to the FAR, RAK Department of Civil Aviation & RAK Airport partnership, and future goals.
FAR are already active in aircraft disassembly and material recycling, in addition to providing cost effective serviceable parts and assemblies for direct re-entry into service or into stock for re-sale.
Falcon have recruited staff and acquired additional comprehensive tooling, along with compliant storage, accommodation and associated facilities in the form of a long term lease of the GA area at Ras al Khaimah International Airport including the parking bays.
The Falcon facility has the capacity to provide the following services:
- Line Maintenance up to and including ‘A’ checks, Mods and EIS checks.
- Certified component removal.
- Short to medium term aircraft maintained storage in ideal hot and dry climatic conditions.
- 24 hour security with complete CCTV coverage including aircraft parking areas
- Dedicated Airport security gate entrence with customs screening.
- Enviromental Agency approvals for removal and disposal of aircraft hazardous and nuclear materials.
- Licenced and approved to carry out aircraft disassembly at twin airport disposal sites in the United Arab Emirates.